This life has indeed been a rich journey providing times of joy and others of challenge.
There were times of travel to meet and share with people of various cultures from a place of true curiosity at the diversity existing on this beautiful planet.
My love of learning included the study and practice of Acupuncture, Astrology, various belief systems and natural therapies melded into over forty years of personal and professional development and facilitation.
This has brought me to here with you, where my gratitude inspires the facilitation of the Ageing E-Revolution. A heart-based four-week program created to provide education around the moral and legal choices available to us as we move toward the end of life experience. This is enhanced with the support and guidance to come to a place of inner peace with one’s life. Further information on this site.
In February of 2020, I had the privilege of facilitating the Ageing R-Evolution pilot program at the Wembly Mercy Care Retirement Village which provided further inspiration and great feedback.
This led to an application to enter the Curtin University annual ‘Ignition’ Program for Entrepreneurs for which I received a scholarship from the Wanneroo Council.
A photoshoot with Mayor Tracy Roberts and a fellow recipient celebrating the Wanneroo Council support within the community.
‘Hold your dignity gently.’
- Diploma in Acupuncture
- Certificate IV in Mentoring and Life Coaching
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certified ‘Print’ Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
Relevant Work Experience:
- Assistant to the Government Ornithologist at the National Museum of Victoria – 4 ½ years
- Bearing Service organization – office administration – 2 years
- Yoga Teacher and administration at Anad School of Yoga – 2 years
- Teacher and coordinator of the Hatha Yoga department and the Centers Office, assistant to the Manager of a large international Meditation center – 7 years
- Teaching Hatha Yoga and Learn to Meditate courses at –
The Department of Adult Education
TAFE Colleges Melbourne
Many Community Centers
Department of Corrections – maximum security section
Department of Corrections staff
Turana Youth Correction Center
Conzinc Rio Tinto
Austin Hospital nursing staff
Private schools for senior students to manage exam stress
Privately – over a period of 40+ years
- Founding Member of the Australian Natural Health Care Directory and Body Mind, Spirit events in Melbourne
- Co-manager of the Mt Eliza Wellness Centre – 2 years
- Facilitating Personal Development classes and workshops under the auspices of the Insight Foundation in both Melbourne and Perth – 16 years
- Transformational Mentor and Life Coach – 12 years
- Assessor and Trainer for the Global Coaching Academy – 5 years
- Facilitating Learn to Meditate courses and workshops at The Healing Rooms – Holistic Clinic, Mindarie – 3 years
- Two years as Trainer & Assessor for the Transgenesis School of Yoga & Meditation Clarkson, facilitating the Meditation Teacher Training Program
Volunteer Work within the Community –
Meals on Wheels – 2 years
Teach Migrants English – 1 year
Cosmosis Mentoring Centre – 20 years
International Coach Federation – 5 years
Toast Masters – Mentoring supervisor – 1 year